From Idea to Design
Seisenbacher has embraced the latest rail car engineering technology and a winning approach to turn its know-how and experience into extraordinary interior solutions
You are at the centre of our design and engineering work - we turn your ideas into engineering concepts with a competitive advantage and promote innovative outside-of-the-box thinking
- Our advanced design and engineering know-how and rail interior experience around trains, metros, personal rapid transit systems and other means of transport enables us to work with you and our suppliers in designing turn-key solutions
- We leverage a wide variety of design, material and manufacturing choices to deliver the most efficient solution for our customers
- Our interior solution life-cycle is IRIS certified, our designs are engineered according to rail industry standards and regulations such as EN 15085, DIN 6701 and supported by FE and FMEA analysis as well as RAMS/LCC assessments
- Our integrated engineering, supplier manufacturing and quality assurance teams work together to build the necessary testing facilities for quality, customer requirements and compliance testing
Our engineering services include:
- 3D modelling, conceptual design
- preliminary design based on innovative, smart engineering and sustainability parameters
- Industrial Engineering for optimal production runs
- Process Engineering to improve existing processing techniques
- Solution guarantee through testing & validation
Packaging & logistics design
Logistics Services for Ultimate Convenience
We assess your logistics needs during the project kick-off meeting and ensure that our customers are offered the most convenient and cost effective logistics solution.
Whether it’s a short distance from our manufacturing sites, across the continent or around the world, our full range of logistics services means that we will always make sure that parts arrive on time and where required; taking the worry out of transport or logistics.
Our industrial engineering team as well as supply chain specialists help define the most suitable and efficient ways of packaging, means of transport, stock management options and monitoring requirements.
Our logistics and engineering teams work together to create the most efficient solution for you – whether that is a multi-purpose reusable rack or special crate. We work closely with our supply chain partners to offer best pricing for global logistics and warehousing.
Our logistics services include:
- Packaging and transport design & engineering
- Global logistics management
- Vendor management inventory
- Warehousing and on-time shipment
Testing & Quality Assurance
Committed to Deliver Quality
Our approach is that quality is determined by the customer and all corporate departments contribute equally to maintain the highest standards.
- We take pride in delivering high quality solutions and regularly perform internal and external audits to ensure quality throughout our value chain
- We offer internal testing facilities for full-size products to perform endurance, stress and movement testing and guarantee product stability conformity and safety
- We also work with external test laboratories to offer specific material and chemical tests, fire and safety tests or other testing as required. We supply certificates of conformity as applicable.